We have a range of CPD Accredited Finance for non-Financial Managers Courses that are delivered in London, Gemrnay, the Netherlands, Switzerland and virtually through virtual classrooms. All of our courses are delivered by Chartered Accountants. The course is ideal for any professionals who are looking to gain the ability to interpret financial information, understand financial reports and be able to make business decisions based on financial information.
Finance for non-Financial Managers Courses
All courses we offer are CPD Accredited with Certificates being given from the CPD Standards Institute to delegates on completion.
Finance Training Centre offers a scope of Finance Courses including:
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Financial Analysis Courses
- Financial Management Diplomas
- Bookkeeping Training
- Accounting Courses
- Budgeting Courses
- ERP / Computerised Accounting Courses.
Our trainers have Finance training to numerous corporations. Here are some of the companies we have trained:
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- NHS Trusts
- Rig Pro
- BNP Paribas
- Cotswolds Company
- Westminster Council
- London School of Economic
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Our Finance for non-finance courses are delivered in live classroom environments
- Our coaches are exceptionally experienced working in Finance and use highly practical examples to help understand Finance.
- Our tutors can adapt the course to focus on your company and industry
- We use real financial data to help the delegates understand the significance of the financial data.
- CPD Accredited Financial Courses offer Certification upon successful completion.
- A recognised certificate and qualification is issued on completion.
We have worked with many organisations to bespoke courses for various companies. If you are interested in knowing more about our training options, please contact us.